WaveMaker today released the first open cloud development platform. WaveMaker 6.0 is a visual development platform that runs in a browser.
WaveMaker makes it ridiculously easy for anyone to prototype, develop and customize great looking web applications.
How easy you ask? Well, how 'bout:
- 15 second WaveMaker hello world test drive
- 7 minute WaveMaker multi-tenant SaaS screencast
- Free open source download of WaveMaker at www.wavemaker.com/downloads
- WaveMaker cloud edition at cloud.wavemaker.com
What kind of momentum? Well, how 'bout:
- WaveMaker's open source community now numbers more than 15,000 active developers
- The Cloud Quick Start Partnership teams WaveMaker with IBM, Amazon and RightScale
- Citrix makes WaveMaker available as an integrated development platform for NetScaler
Post a Comment